Jaunee Farms Enterprises is a leading agricultural project management company with a core focus in the business of export of agricultural commodities especially Cocoa Beans and other agro products of Nigeria Origin. We sought product according to buyers’ description and we ensure optimum delivery.
- Forward planning.
- Making policy decisions.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Organizing sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers.
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organizing maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree recommended
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Animal Science, Dairy Science.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Voluntary; can enhance career advancement prospects.
- Ability to work well with others, and solid decision making, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to operate and perform maintenance on complex farm machinery.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment and use the Job Title as the subject of the mail.