- Job Description
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process, manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and training and development.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
Recruitment and support roles
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees
- People management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Ability to multitask